Wow Cartographe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – ...
Voir le deal
999.99 €

Event -filter is missing events.

2 participants
AuteurMessage
karia

Event -filter is missing events. Empty
MessageSujet: Event -filter is missing events.   Event -filter is missing events. Icon_minitimeVen 15 Mai - 16:06

As i tried to parse our freyafight i was wondering why there were only only events like

Citation :
5/11 20:31:53.171 SPELL_DAMAGE,0xF13000808A0093AE,"Freya",0xa48,0xF1300079F0016D7E,"Spiegelbild",0x2114,62872,"Sonnenstrahl",0x4,1480,0,4,822,0,0,nil,nil,nil

for sunbeam.
bigwigs uses

Citation :
self:AddCombatListener("SPELL_CAST_START", "Sunbeam", 62623, 62872)

so i was looking at the eventfilter and the only thing that partly matched was spell_cast_success .

With "source= freya " as the only filter im not able to find the line that corresponds to the

Citation :
5/11 20:32:22.421 SPELL_CAST_START,0xF13000808A0093AE,"Freya",0xa48,0x0000000000000000,nil,0x80000000,62872,"Sonnenstrahl",0x4
5/11 20:32:22.437

from the raw-log

Shouldnt you be able to select all possible combinations of pre- & suffices for events in the filteroptions?
The only source i could find is
http://forums.wowace.com/showthread.php?t=10661
but on wowwiki and other sites should be the whole list as well.
be it damage on buildings or something else,
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: Event -filter is missing events.   Event -filter is missing events. Icon_minitimeSam 16 Mai - 13:10

good catch^^
in fact it's not exactly a bug: I have disable these events in an earlier stage of WCR developpement to test some stuff, I simply forgot to re-enable them Wink
anyway, spell_FAIL events will remain disabled since they are not reliable at all (they occurs mainly for the player who register the log)
http://tixu.scribe.free.fr/
karia

MessageSujet: Re: Event -filter is missing events.   Event -filter is missing events. Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai - 11:50

i think you should be able to see all events, even if they occur not for all players . You could & maybe should disable them by default but allow the user to turn it back on if they wish to do so
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: Event -filter is missing events.   Event -filter is missing events. Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai - 14:27

karia a écrit:
i think you should be able to see all events, even if they occur not for all players . You could & maybe should disable them by default but allow the user to turn it back on if they wish to do so

you are right.
I will add an option to disabled FAILED events, also, to keep graphics clean (!! well, its already a mess of infos Wink), they will be drawn in detailled view only.
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: Event -filter is missing events.   Event -filter is missing events. Icon_minitimeDim 17 Mai - 19:38

update beta 19.
I have fix this issue. a lot of new things too:

17/05/09 b19 - Dps/hps lines calculation has been switched to linear mode by default, since it's the most accurate mode. Smooth (and slower) calculation is available through options (if you want to compare dps performance between different raid session, be sure to use the same mode)
- Added raid overview dps/hps lines. The raid output header can be resized by moving its bottom line in the gfx view.
- Added support for focus/filter in dps/hps lines (raid or players), and proper functions like auto/manual update
- Added option to exclude self damages for damage done output (lines and stats)
- Added option to cap Overkill damage, to prevent huge spike in dps lines (Mimiron can blast for 5millions Wink)
- All filtered events now appear in gfx view regardless their importance in zoom level.
- Proper handle of SPELL_CAST_START and SPELL_CAST_FAILED events, also added an option to disabled SPELL_CAST_FAILED events completely.
- SPELL_CAST_START and SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS are now only drawn in detailed view except if the caster is a raid opponent.
- Fixed few smalls bugs
- small changes in the wcr format. Older version of wowcardioraid will not be able to open the new format (but older wcr files can still be opened).
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Event -filter is missing events.   Event -filter is missing events. Icon_minitime

Event -filter is missing events.
Page 1 sur 1