Wow Cartographe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

revitalize/energize not working?

2 participants
AuteurMessage
laydock

revitalize/energize not working? Empty
MessageSujet: revitalize/energize not working?   revitalize/energize not working? Icon_minitimeVen 11 Fév - 16:33

Hey,

i love this program, i've been using it for our raids to analyze players and help them improve.
Believe it or not, some have actually become better players because of this! Smile

Anyway - i'm trying to figure out mana/energy returns through talents like Revitalize but i cant find any mention at all about this spell, or the buff it applies in the filters.

It doesn't show anything when i select eventIsEnergize or SPELL_ENERGIZE from filters, not a single occurrence.. is that right?

Sites like World of Logs do show it, so i know it is in the original combatlog.

Is this a bug or am i doing something wrong?

Keep up the good work!!

PS sorry for the English, i my knowledge of the French language is pretty much non-existent.. Smile

EDIT: ok, i just found out they show in the EventsList screen - just not in the Graphic screen.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: revitalize/energize not working?   revitalize/energize not working? Icon_minitimeVen 11 Fév - 17:22

Hi
thx for the kind words.
Energize events are actually also shown in detailled view (shortcuts F2 to F5).
I don't draw them in the general gfx view because it's already a big mess ;) however, I could try to draw them there if there are some active filters

Also, I do have a plan to add a powergain stats. Not in the very next release, but soon ;)

stay tuned!
http://tixu.scribe.free.fr/
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: revitalize/energize not working?   revitalize/energize not working? Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 20:17

I just released wowcardio 1.05

I made a quick fix regarding this issue: direct energize events are now drawed on the general gfx view, only periodic energize remains hidden.
other additions are detailled here: http://wowcarto.virtuaboard.com/t527-update-history
laydock

MessageSujet: Re: revitalize/energize not working?   revitalize/energize not working? Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 20:33

cheers!! Wink
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: revitalize/energize not working?   revitalize/energize not working? Icon_minitimeSam 26 Fév - 22:22

New release 1.06
I have added Powergain stats in the unitpanel (also improved absorbs detection and other stuff)

enjoy, and please let me know if you see anything wrong with the numbers ^^
laydock

MessageSujet: Re: revitalize/energize not working?   revitalize/energize not working? Icon_minitimeLun 28 Fév - 12:01

nice Wink

quick question : do we have to resave the original combatlogs to pick up on changes, or is the existing WCR file good enough?
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: revitalize/energize not working?   revitalize/energize not working? Icon_minitimeLun 28 Fév - 14:04

laydock a écrit:
nice ;)Quick question : do we have to resave the original combatlogs to pick up on changes, or is the existing WCR file good enough?

Usually you have nothing to do, the wcr log contains only raw datas, every stat is calculated on the fly.

However, the raw datas changes sometimes in the blizzard log, and aren't catched by wow cardio until it's updated.
And that's the case for energize data: if you parsed the log pre-wowcardio 1.05, you may not see the new energize type info (like eclipse, soul shard or sound), they will all be sorted in a "unknown" column
laydock

MessageSujet: Re: revitalize/energize not working?   revitalize/energize not working? Icon_minitimeMer 2 Mar - 15:00

Tixu a écrit:
New release 1.06
..let me know if you see anything wrong with the numbers ^^

well, not related to energize, but our healer got rated as tank in the chimaeron fight.

he switched to bear in the last phase and tanked chimaeron around a bit while using various tanking abilities, i guess WCR got confused and characterized him as a 3rd tank, and a bad one at that Razz

he was not amused ^.^

I guess you should check if he used a healing-only spell (like Wild Growth, only available if you spec deep into the resto tree) and base the role of the character on that Smile

just a small FYI Wink

keep it up otherwise !
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: revitalize/energize not working?   revitalize/energize not working? Icon_minitimeMer 2 Mar - 20:47

mmmh...
yes you are right, I should add extra check with exclusive spec Spell.
could you put this log somewhere so I could test? thx!
laydock

MessageSujet: Re: revitalize/energize not working?   revitalize/energize not working? Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Mar - 13:57

I send you a PM with a link to the WCR file from our raid.
Lemme know if you need anything else Smile
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: revitalize/energize not working?   revitalize/energize not working? Icon_minitime

revitalize/energize not working?
Page 1 sur 1