Wow Cartographe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable Gamer ERAZER DEPUTY P60 – 15,6” FHD 144Hz – i7-12è ...
999.99 € 1399.99 €
Voir le deal

[bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected

2 participants
AuteurMessage
laydock

[bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected Empty
MessageSujet: [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected   [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 12:22

Hello

i couldn't find a bug-section, so i'll post it here.

The Twilight Ascendant Council fight is not being classified as boss-fight, but as thrash-mobs.

[bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected Ascendantcouncil

And because its thrash-mobs it doesn't show up in the "Time Selections" part of the program either.

Because i have WowCardioRaid open during the raid i thought i had combatlogging disabled for this fight - only today when i uploaded the report to WordOfLogs did i see that the fight *was* logged, but just wasn't shown in the encounters-list Smile

I hope this helps Smile

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected   [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 13:57

hi
yes.
its fixed in the next release, which, hopefully, will come this week.

However you can set that yourself:

On the gfx view, hover the mouse over the Elementium Monstruosity, the bring the context menu then choose"options for "Elementium Monstruosity"
in the windows, check "set this unit as a boss". Checkfordeath should be checked, if not, check it.

after that, bring the same option panel for the 4 first unit (feludius, ignacius, terrastra, arion), but there, choose Elementium Monstruosity in the dropdownlist, this should automagically check the "affiliate this unit to" option. Also for these 4 boss, Checkfordeath should be unchecked (because only the montruosity death is validating the fight).

done, the monstrusity should now be shown.

On a side note: If you are using the logindex, you will need to resave the log after that, because the index section of the wcr files is built with known boss only.

ps: Hehe, I see you were close to that kind of 1% wipe ^^ (we got a lot of those, even one at 200k !), did you really finished it with one man alive?

http://tixu.scribe.free.fr/
laydock

MessageSujet: Re: [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected   [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 14:28

Thanks for the instructions, it works perfectly now Smile

Yes, it was a exhilarating kill because we had to use all cooldowns and only the tank was left standing with about 10k health Smile

I'm ashamed to say that it was my fault (i'm a healer), the quake killed me because i couldn't get the wind-buff in time, leaving the group with only 2 healers for half the fight. Embarassed

Here's the HP chart with only death-events enabled, enjoy Wink :

[bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected Ascendantcouncil1
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected   [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 14:45

hehe

Yes, some fights have really impressive hp-chart

My ever-time-favorite was Reliquary of Soul in BT (when done at lvl 70), the phase 3 was just crazy to watch, (wow cardio was on beta 1 or 2)
sadly I dont have any backup from this time...
laydock

MessageSujet: Re: [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected   [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 14:54

BtW, this is the wrong thread of asking this, but is it possible to see howmuch HP or MANA someone has at any given point?

I want to correlate healing done mana available.. some of our healers are burning out real soon and doing too much (over)healing in the beginning - i want to see how they handle mana...

Also, can we see homuch HP a boss has left after a wipe? On the graph they always end up at the bottom so thats not really usefull to see how close we were :S
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected   [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 15:17

For HP, 2 possibilities:

-look at the damage taken stats
-in the status bar, there is the estimated hp pool for the hovered unit.

But in both cases it's only an estimation, since some units can have special gains that are not logged specifically as heal.
The hp-chart is a hp-deficit-chart in reality. Unless a Unit is dead, and there, we get some OverDamage datas, its not possibile, from the log, to be 100% sure that it's *the* number ;). Of course I could add manually HPdata for every boss, but since there are 4 modes (10/25,10H, 25H), with different HP, It will quickly become to be a real mess... (elementium monstruosity is a good example of HP versatility)

for mana there are no data in the log, unfortunately.
Except the energize events its not possible to get information about the inner regen for example.
And nothing is fired for full/empty pool.

laydock

MessageSujet: Re: [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected   [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected Icon_minitimeLun 14 Fév - 15:52

Thank you Wink

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected   [bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected Icon_minitime

[bug] Twilight Ascendant Council fight not detected
Page 1 sur 1