Wow Cartographe
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Jaim Sandar

Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer Empty
MessageSujet: Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer   Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer Icon_minitimeDim 30 Mar - 2:23

Since patch 2.4, Cartographe running on a second computer on my network no longer can find the mpq files it needs to generate the 2.4 maps. I added all of the mpq files from the WoW Data folder in my first (game) computer, but the "Generate the maps" button does not become available to click on. Are the files I need somewhere else?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Jaim Sandar

MessageSujet: Re: Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer   Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer Icon_minitimeMer 9 Avr - 7:51

bump
lclpavé

MessageSujet: Re: Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer   Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer Icon_minitimeMer 9 Avr - 10:59

Pour générer les cartes le programme WowCartographe a besoin de connaître le répertoire du jeu Wow.

Dernière édition par lclpavé le Mer 9 Avr - 19:03, édité 1 fois
Tixu
Carto
Carto

MessageSujet: Re: Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer   Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer Icon_minitimeMer 9 Avr - 12:51

The generate map button is enabled when the "wow.exe" file has been pointed. So locate this file, then eventually, add other mpq manually.
http://tixu.scribe.free.fr/
Jaim Sandar

MessageSujet: Re: Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer   Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Mai - 4:25

But the browse function for adding maps does not allow selecting wow.exe, only mpq files.

I tried manually typing wow.exe in the mpq file name field. It accepted that and put wow.exe in the list, but it still doesn't let me generate the maps.

I'm sorry, lclpavé, but I only understand English.

OK, I see it now. I had to click on the top line where it says "Path to World of Warcraft, and select the wow.exe folder. I guess I didn't remember doing that in the past. I got it now. Thank you.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer   Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer Icon_minitime

Generating World of Warcraft 2.4 maps on another computer
Page 1 sur 1